Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cassidy's Birthday party




CASSIDY TURNS THE BIG 7 AND HAD A GREAT DAY PLAYING WITH FRIENDS IN THE SUN!!!!!!!









Here is the pics from Cassidy's birthday party. She had a great time, and got a lot a fun toys. I just hope that everyone is feeling OK this morning after eating so much Sugar. Some of the kids had 5-7 cones of cotton candy, plus 2-3 cupcakes and punch. MMMMMM

The weather was great!!!! I think that someone needs to remind me how much hard work goes into a party and tell me not to do it again. 7 yr old kids don't care what type of table cloth you have or if the plates, cups, and napkins match. But I did have fun running the Cotton candy machine. I had cotton candy all over me by the end of the party. I don't know about any of you but I LOVE COTTON CANDY. But it was not as easy as you might think to make those perfect cones you see at the carnivals. I thought I had the hang of it then the next one would not turn out. Then again 7 yr olds don't care what it looks like, only if it tastes good.

The kids had fun in the sun. Playing in the pool and on the slip-n- slide running through the sprinklers and jumping on the trampoline. All in all we had a great day!!!!


3 comments:

candice said...

Looks like fun!! We should have used your cotton candy machine at the Primary Party!!! That would have kept them quiet!! Happy Birthday Cassidy! Your baby is seven... hard to believe?

Mary said...

What was the primary activity? Was it the outdoor scavenger hunt? Oh yeah I remember loosely planning that. Anyway...it does look like fun, but I'm glad it was you and not me.

Sarah said...

Fun. We planned for a water party with Trina's bday party but it ended up being too cold out!