So I tell you Blogging is just not my thing right now. I'm a face Booker. Life has been so crazy right now that there are some days I just want to stay in my bed all day long. But i get up and get all the things that need to get done done. We had a great Christmas small but great. With Mike being out of work for almost a year now. We have learned the difference between wants and needs so we all got one want Item and the rest was needs.
We have a few things in the works as far as jobs go but things seem to keep changing one moment to another. so I will not post what they are so i don't jinks them LOL. But for some of you out there thank you for your prayers and all your help. It means a lot to Mike and I.
I do have to tell a story here about my sweet Little Cass, She has had a really hard time with Nigel being gone to Afghanistan ( my Brother) She has had some bad dreams about him and so she has a hard time sleeping. my mom told me that the next time he called her she would have him call her. But my mom did not hear from in for about three weeks so it has been a long three weeks for us all. But on January 15 and 9:30 pm (9:30 am Afghan time) he called I ran down stairs and woke her up and she got to talk to him and so far she has gone to bed with no problems. ahhh It was so good to talk to him he is doing good and having as much fun as you can with 19 boys per tent and no running water. yuck can you imagine no running water for the last 3 months. I bet they smell pretty ripe. He is having a good time anyway.
Week 9
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment