Monday, September 15, 2008

Homecoming



So Mikey called me last week and asked if I knew a good place to rent a tux. I told him yes I have a friend who rents them. So we went last Tuesday and rented him a tux. So This last Sat Sept. 13 08 was his Homecoming dance I told him that he and Shelby (his girlfriend ) need to stop by the house so we could see both of them all dolled up and such. So he called me and said we are on our way. They got here by Shelby's mom was driving them. And so we took pics and so did Shelby's mom So I asked about Mikey's mom taking any pics. and he said NO they left. So I asked Shelby's mom what? And she said that they left before he got in his tux. She said that they were not happy about him going and so they were not going to support him by being there. I'm sorry I just can not imagine not being there for my child's first dance to tell them to have fun to be care full and all the motherly advice. But to take the whole family out to dinner and not be there is just NUTS and I guess that sums up who and how she is. So here are there pics. Mkey is now taller then Mike. CRAZY........ They are both such great kids.





1 comment:

Mary said...

cute kid and girlfriend. oh my that is tall. was the deal that he wasn't sixteen yet or what?